Default variable details¶
Some of the
debops-contrib.checkmk_agent default variables have more
extensive configuration values than simple strings or lists, here you can
find documentation and examples for them.
This is a configuration dictionary defining the host attributes which are associated with this host in the Check_MK server Web interface (aka WATO). The following configuration keys are supported:
- Optional. A comment or description of this host.
Optional. Only members of the contact groups listed here have WATO permission to this host. The value for this configuration key is another dictionary where the following configuration keys must be defined:
- Required. List of contact groups defined in WATO.
- Optional. With this option contact groups that are added to hosts are
always being added to services, as well. This only makes a difference
if you have assigned other contact groups to services via rules in
Host & Service Parameters. Allowed values are
False. Defaults to
- Optional. In case the name of the host is not resolvable via
/etc/hostsor DNS by your monitoring server, you can specify an explicit IP address or a resolvable DNS name of the host here.
- Optional. List of host names which act as parents. Parents are used to configure the reachability of hosts by the monitoring server. A host is considered to be unreachable if all of its parents are unreachable or down.
- Optional. Name of the monitoring site that should monitor this host.
- Optional. Any tag defined in the WATO Web interface or when using the server
checkmk_server__multisite_cfg_wato_host_tagscan be assigned here. Example: To set the WATO tag
testthis would be defined as